Monday, February 6, 2023

Little Guys

Design - "Love Your Hearts"
Designer - DMC
Fabric - 32 count white linen
Started - 29 April 2009
Completed - 3 May 2009
Uses DMC variegated floss


Framed - October 2014

This is one of my favorite finished stitches.

Now for some of the little guys...

I've not seen many, but here is a Chestnut-backed Chickadee.

I just love the soft colors of our subspecies - Oregon Junco

I think there are over 20 birds that gather daily.

And recently I was happy to spy a White-breasted Nuthatch.

Up and down the Douglas Fir it went.

Here it is perched just above a couple of recent Red-breasted Sapsucker wells.
Do you see them? 

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Darling heart stitch, Beth!

dianne said...

thank you for your posts - your stitches are fun to see and the birds lighten and brighten my day!!!