Friday, June 17, 2022

White-Breasted Nuthatches Oh Joy!

Design - "Bee Mine"
Chart - "The Bee Book"
Designer - Stitches From the Heartland
Fabric - 32 count natural linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 12 June 2014
Completed - 14 June 2014 

The past three days I've had a family of three White-breasted Nuthatches hanging out on a large Douglas fir tree close to the house.  They've then been making forays to the suet feeders in the back yard. 

I am sharing way too many photos because they are adorable birds!




And I do not see them very often.




And it's my blog, right?  So I can do this.




Maybe my favorite photo.


I hope you enjoyed this series.

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

They are darling. Sweet stitches yesterday and today!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

You can show as many bird photos as you want each time--cause I enjoy all your photos--thanks
hugs, di

Mary in MN said...

I an so glad you posted all of these photos! Such appealing birds