Thursday, June 23, 2022

Mish Mash

Design - "Joyful Journal - June"
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 28 count R & R Liberty Gathering Gray
Fibers - DMC, WDW, GAST, and Classic Colorworks - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 4 June 2015
Completed - 17 June 2015

The American Goldfinches are pairing up.

California Scrub Jays are making regular appearances.

Black-capped Chickadees are both nesting and coming to the feeders.


The California Quail are also paired-up, and the guys are extremely watchful.

I saw four Ravens a couple of days ago.  Lots of squawking and a noisy ruckus and flying about.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

I love the June design, I was just thinking I want to find my next monthly set to stitch after the current ones I am stitching. I will have to check these out. As always I enjoy all the wildlife photography you share. Have a blessed day!

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely June stitch! As always, I enjoy your bird photographs, Beth.