Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Winter Weather

Design - "Warm Wishes"
Designer - Val's Little Stuff
Fabric - 30 count Northern Cross linen
Fibers - WDW & DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 29 September 2009
Completed - 30 September 2009

First pattern I ever stitched by this designer.

After a couple of years with no snow, we received between 6"-8". 

The snow began late at night on the 25th of December and continued for most of the 26th.

I like the bowed tree tops.


The deer fence at the front of the house.



The trees are all festooned. 

A snowy day.



Falling snow





I am young at heart.
As long as we have power, I truly enjoy the snow.

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Cute snowman stitch! Love your snow pictures, Beth. I am hoping we get a couple good snows before the season ends. Hope your power remains on!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

We got the same amount of snow last night too. big hugs

Darlene S said...

Brr. Looks cold, yet beautiful. Stay safe. Great weather for stitching.

Barb said...

I could have taken those pictures in my back yard! It is pretty but the roads are no fun right now.

Carol in Texas said...

Gorgeous snow pictures! Here in Texas we’ve been having balmy December weather and I don’t mind a bit! But pictures like yours are lovely to enjoy. And as a returning cross-stitcher, I enjoy seeing your little pieces and the info you give about each. I’m a bird lover and feeder too, so seeing the birds you have in Oregon is most interesting…….not what comes to my feeders here in central Texas. Happy New Year!