Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Taking it Slow

Design - "Tall Turkey" (kit)
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Tobacco linen
Started - 22 November 2001
Completed - 25 November 2001

I am scheduled to work today. If you have the day off, I hope that you are taking it slow.

Maybe this will be a Pine Siskin Winter after all.
I've seen a small flock for several days now.

The male Lesser Goldfinch is among the most colorful birds this time of year.

The yellow feathers stay bright all year.

His lady-friend is more muted.

2 comments:

Barb said...

What lovely birds. I am retired so yes, I did have a slower day. I did a bit of cooking but that was about all! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family Beth !

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your Tall Turkey piece, Beth! Happy Thanksgiving, Beth!