Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Another Finish

Design - Muguet II
Chart - Muguet et Violettes
Designer - Danybrod
Fabric - 29 count natural raw linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - July 2021
Completed - 17 July 2021

I am so enjoying the Chickadees.

Lots of fledglings - big baby on left - smaller parent on right.

Pleease!

Yummm!

More?

Hurry up!

Don't taunt me!

And I had to feel sorry for this little Junco doing its best to raise/feed a big old Cowbird baby.

Not a cuckoo in the nest, but a cowbird in the nest.

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your finish is lovely, Beth. What fun bird babies!

Vickie said...

Oh this finish is SO pretty Beth!

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful finish. Nice conversation.

Barb said...

I love Lilly of the Valley so your finish really speaks to me! Very cute baby birds!

Mylene said...

That is a pretty finish.

Such lovely pictures of the birds.