Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Plugging Along

Since I last featured "Wisdom" I've stitched a crown and am working on the pine motif to the right of the crown.  Still have lots and lots to stitch.  I tend to horribly under estimate the amount of time (months) that it takes me to stitch a large piece like this.


We've had lots of rain this month. Some of the storms have banks of blue-black clouds like these. 

The birds still come to the feeders rain or shine.

I have Downy Woodpeckers every day - I know there are two males and two females. 

On the Hairy Woodpecker front there's a male and a female.

Sometimes there are multiple woodpeckers - male Hairy and female Flicker

Male Flicker

Again

Another crowd shot - female Flicker and male Acorn Woodpecker

Female Acorn Woodpecker.  They continue to be active in and around the nesting cavity.

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Wisdom piece is looking good. What lovely woodpeckers you have shared today, Beth!

Barb said...

Wisdom is worth the time you are putting in, it is beautiful. We are also having rain and cool temps. It suits me better than heat!

Anna van Schurman said...

Coming along! It's quite pretty.