Friday, April 12, 2019

Little Eggs, Little Birds

Design - "Paques"
Designer - Le Chalet des Perelles
Fabric - 32 count unknown linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 27 March 2016
Completed -29 March 2016

Little Eggs and little birds.

I guess as long as the Bushtits are 'regulars' at the feeders, they'll be regulars on my blog.

Mostly because they are just too cute.

It's always a thrill to capture one...

and if one is good...

...four or more are even better.

I so admire their ability to cling upside down.

Extreme Cuteness Close up!


7 comments:

Margaret said...

What wonderful pictures! They really are so cute!

Mary said...

Adorable stitch and those Bushtits are just adorable!!

Meg said...

Great photos, Beth! Oh, they are adorable, aren't they? I love the soft colors in your photos. It would be cool (speaking from a design point of view) to grab some of the colors from your photos and create a color palette.... Hmmm.... you have me thinking. :-)

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I love looking at all the birds on your blog. like your stitching too. have a great weekend. hugs

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh Beth, I love the close up shot of that Bushtit. They are such adorable little birds. I like your featured stitch at the top of your post. Enjoy your day!

Barb said...

Your blog is full of good things today. The basket and eggs that you stitched is so cute plus who can resist those wonderful little birds!! Your photos are really good.

Rhodesia said...

That really are delightful. Happy weekend, Diane