Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday

Designer - Val's Stitchin' Stuff
Fabric - 28 count Khaki Cashel linen
Fibers - WDW
Stitched 2009

I share the flora on my Green Island walk.
Here are some of the fauna.

A Kestral

I heard this Black Phoebe long before I located him.

I was able to get some nice close ups.

I really like this one.

Male Hairy Woodpecker

Saw several raptors - I think this is a Red-tailed Hawk.

Here is evidence of a raptor strike.

The thought was that it was a duck of some sort.

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous shots from your walk, Beth! Cute snowman finish from the archives!

RJ said...

I always enjoy your walks Beth. Your snowman is adorable. I have stitched him too...he was a fun one. Sorry I have not been around of late...my husband has been very sick but I will catch up with your past posts in the next few days promise. RJ

Carol said...

Another cute snowman, Beth--he looks like a quick stitch, too! Love the fact that you can walk outside this time of year. Here we have snow, ice, and blowing winds so it's going to be a "sit inside and stitch" type of day!