Monday, September 9, 2013

Road Trip - Corvallis - Part Two

After perusing the Farmers' Market, we walked to New Morning Bakery for breakfast.

How to chose?

Oh wait, there's a second case too!

Nothing says breakfast like a ginormous chocolate chip filled croissant!

My favorite LNS, Friendship Crossing is just two doors down from the bakery.
The front display window boasted an autumnal theme.   

Each time I'm there I find a new chart or two by looking at the great display of framed pieces. 

And speaking of frames...

Lots of fibers too.

Everything is displayed with charm andc are.

We spent a wonderful hour or so looking...

...and yes, buying too!
My stash is all the better for it!


13 comments:

cucki said...

Aww sweet stash,..so much fun :)
Hugs x

Melissa said...

Good for you on the stash haul! I don't have a LNS but am expecting a delivery (hopefully) this week! It's good for the soul.

Yum to the bakery, especially as I haven't had breakfast yet!

Have a good day, Beth!

Linda said...

Great new stash Beth. I want to thank you again for taking all of us on your vacation. Absolutely wonderful pictures and narration.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy sigh....nothing like a good stash shopping day (started out just right with yummy goodness, of course!)

Carol said...

Baked goodies and stitching stuff--two of my favorite things in one post! You're so lucky to have a cross stitch shop nearby, Beth--our nearest one is almost an hour and isn't the greatest... Love your new stash!

Vickie said...

Oh man! I LOVE chocolate chip filled croissants!

Margaret said...

What could be better than a trip to the bakery and an LNS all in one day? Fantastic!

Wanda said...

Sounds like a day in heaven!

Barb said...

You make me think I should take a road trip to Corvallis! The bakery, the cross stitch shop wow! Plus you got some super stash!!

Annette-California said...

I so enjoyed every photo of your trip and especially your LNS. Beautiful new charts you brought home. now I'm hungry for some pastries. love Annette

Chris said...

What a great bakery, what a great LNS too. I love your new stash :)

Maggee said...

Chocolate chip filled croissant?? Does that sound as decadent as it WAS?? Oh my!! Then a stash buying frenzy! What a trip!!

Melanie said...

What a great little shop. How did I miss that black cat pattern by Trilogy?? Is that new??

No judgement here. I made Nutella sandwiches this morning out of some dark cocoa wafers that were in my Naturebox this month. I added in a banana to make it 'healthier' but, yeah. Nutella is not a breakfast food no matter what the company says. lol