Thursday, May 9, 2024

Yellow and Gold

Here we go!

Design - "The Chicken Sampler"
Designer - The Stitching Shed
Fabric - 28 count Antique White
Fibers - Anchor - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 5 May 2012
Completed - 16 June 2012


I'm finished - I know have six colorful chickens in my coop.  This is such a bright and cheery piece.  It would be easy to personalize by changing the colors to suit the stitcher's taste.

A had a nice, bright flock come by. 

This is the most American Goldfinches I've seen thus far.

They were hanging out...

...everywhere!

I always think they look like Christmas lights when they group up like this.

There was a ringer in the group...a Pine Siskin.
Can you spot it?

2 comments:

MaryO said...

Beautiful birds, beautiful stitch! Running to search the 'Net for it!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful batch of Goldfinches, Beth! We see a number of them in the bushes at the end of our road.