Friday, May 24, 2024

Finally!

Design - "Little Birds Calendar" - "Eastern Bluebird"
Designer - The Little Stitcher
Fabric - 32 count Vintage Mocha linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 18 May 2018
Completed - 21 May 2018 

Finally!

A documented Warbler sighting!

Warblers are masters at hiding behind leaves and branches.  

See!

Ha!  I caught him!

It's a male Wilson's Warbler.

I normally have one on and off for most of the summer.

My Merlin sound app has 'heard' one on and off.

But now I've gotten to see the bright yellow guy.

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Bluebird piece is a beauty, Beth. What a handsome warbler you captured!

MaryO said...

What a beauty!!!😍

Merilde said...

He's a cutie! I am always amazed at how you get the photos. Lori

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh what a sweet pretty yellow bird--good for you to catch a photo or two of him--hugs, di