Tuesday, April 11, 2023

More Little Guys

Design - "Paques"
Designer - Le Chalet des Perelles
Fabric - 32 count unknown linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 27 March 2016
Completed -29 March 2016

A Red-breasted Nuthatch has started to come to suet feeders semiregularly.

I am pleased to add him to my collection of Feeder Birds.

Stripy black and white head.

Nice profile photo

The Golden-crowned Sparrows will leave in the next couple of weeks.

In this time of transition, I was pleased to see a White-crowned Sparrow.

The colors are so sharp and pure.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Easter basket is darling. I stitched that one and it hangs on my tree. Lovely assortment of little birds! We saw our first hummer this morning over breakfast. Of course, my husband had to stop eating and fill feeder #2 to hang for it.