Thursday, December 3, 2020

There Are Three!

Design - Santa Folk - Animal Santas - Rabbit
Designer - Sue McElhaney
Magazine - For the Love of Cross Stitch - November 1988
Fabric - 14 count White Aida
Date Stitched - unknown
Wow - I stitched this 32 years ago!

This is a winter like no other as far as Anna's Hummingbirds are concerned.
On Tuesday I counted six females - three on one feeder, one on another feeder, and two hoovering in flight.

I knew I had one adult male, making a total of seven birds. 

But on Wednesday morning, I discovered there were three adults males!

That males a total of nine birds this winter!  Crazy.

I'll let the rest of the photos speak for themselves. 










Male #1

Male #2

Male #3

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Yay for the increase of males! I hope they hang around for the winter, Beth.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

You are one very lucky gal to have hummers this winter--
I love hummers--
luv, di

Barb said...

I think they all know how dependable you are in these cold winter months!