Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday's Critters

First off I am sorry to report that I've had to turn on comment moderation.
I've been getting anywhere from 6-12 comments in Arabic the past three days.  As I do not read Arabic, I cannot tell what the content might be, but a couple of my Followers have reported difficulty commenting.  So my hope is that comment moderation will allow me to separate the wheat from the chaff and allow for easier comment posting.

We've got the usual crowd this week.

A chipmunk having a drink of water.

See the water drop on his chin?

And now he's having a bite to eat.

A couple of grays squirrels are hanging around.

I may have to do something...

...as this bird food is not inexpensive.

One little brush bunny hiding in a blackberry thicket.

One curious fawn up close.

A couple of the does have figure out ...

...how to access this tray feeder.

The old hind leg trick.

Mission accomplished!

And now for a drink of water.

8 comments:

LaNelle said...

I had my 1st chipmunk on Wednesday now that our temperatures have moderated to above 30 most days that is a sure sign of Spring! Because of amount of snow in MN haven’t had much deer movement at my feeders....next problem will be coming soon as bears come out of hibernation....have a wonderful weekend Beth!

Vickie said...

Clever, clever animals!

Robin in Virginia said...

I also enjoy seeing your critter pictures. Our deer trio were out and around yesterday. We think they were eating the grass and clover seeds that was on the ground. We stopped feeding the birds to bear sightings in the neighborhood. Have a good day!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

you get quite a few different critters to your feeders. hugs

Barb said...

I am very frustrated, the deer have spent the winter eating some of the plants in my garden.

MaryO said...

Love this post!

Anonymous said...

Heya exceptional website! Does running a blog like this require a great
deal of work? I have very little expertise in programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the
near future. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off subject nevertheless I simply had to ask.
Appreciate it!

Martine said...

Beautiful photos of our animal friends.Beautiful day.