Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Winter Reindeer and Chickadees

Design - Rudolph
Chart - "Nordic Holiday" #191
Designer - The Prairie Schooler
Fabric - 25 count white evenweave
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 29 November 2013
Completed - 1 December 2013

When I do not have 'new' stitching to share this month, I've been focusing on reindeer.

Now on to the birds.

It always brightens my heart to hear and see a Black-capped Chickadee.

I've decided the bears are hibernating, so I've put out a second feeder for them down by the Big Woodpile.

The Chestnut-backed Chickadees have also found and are enjoying the feeders. 

7 comments:

Babs said...

Lovely ornament :)

LaNelle said...

Gorgeous stitch...

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet ornament! Great bird shots!

Vickie said...

This Rudolph stitch is such a cute one. :)

Margaret said...

Hope the bears don't invade the feeders and are hibernating as you suspect.

RJ said...

Cute!!! RJ

Carol said...

So cute--I've never stitched any of the PS charts from this book. Something I need to rectify :)