Friday, December 21, 2018

Here We Go Again!

Design - "Reindeer" - Freebie card for chart 100 and 101
Designer - The Prairie Schooler
Fabric - 32 count Antique white linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 8 December 2011
Completed - 11 December 2011

It appears that once upon a time I was able to handle Christmas and stitch productively at the same time...oh well.  Maybe next year. 

I took a 15 minute break and went outside.

There were a couple of Anna's out and about.
This guy was guarding the feeder...

...but this second bird was able to sneak a drink or two.

I cleaned and refilled the feeders - I try to do that once a week.

The hummers were joined by lots and lots of Juncos.

They often pose nicely for me.

The House Finches are a bit more shy.

I put out sunflower chips on my tray feeder and I got a crowd!

I had not expected Lesser Goldfinches and House Finches to use it, but they did. 

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Looks they were having a party at the tray! Like the reindeer stitch, Beth! Enjoy your day!

Mary said...

No stitching for me either!! I love the 2 shots of the Juncos! Sweet Reindeer stitch too!

Barb said...

I love seeing all your winter friends. No power for us going on two days now. Almost everyone in this neighborhood has a generator. Ours is just a gas powered one but I am so glad to have it!

RJ said...

Such a cute stitch. Running around getting last minute things done here. It came fast as always. RJ