Saturday, September 17, 2016

Saturday Farmers' Market

Last Saturday was a perfect day to enoy our local farmers' market. 

Fall is a time of abundance.

Grapes and plums.

Peppers

Beans

Sweet corn

Apples

Tomatoes

Squash

Cabbage

Tomatillos 

Cut flowers

This booth sucked me in and I came away with five plants.

my sister bought apples and pears from this stand.

Grains

Piel de Sapo (Toad skin) melons

And entertainment!  You'd not believe how centered and composed this young boy was - and playing everything by heart!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Your farmer's markets always look like such fun!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Ahh the succulents; I love them too. I have Hens and Chicks in my garden. Also enjoyed seeing your birds cross stitch. Lovely as always.

Vickie said...

Gorgeous! My vegetable garden is really winding down.

CalamityJr said...

Ooh, I wish I could shop there!

Pull the other thread said...

Everything looks so delicious. Farmers markets are great!

Barb said...

That looks like a great day at the market!! I went today in the rain. I just can't resist the tomatoes and they will be gone soon.

daisy g said...

Wow! What a fun place to spend some time. All those goodies in one place. You must feel truly blessed to be able to partake of it all.