Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Dahlia Garden Tour

My sister's Dahlia Garden is amazing.

Elfin

Alpen Cherub with a couple of happy pollinators.

NATC Shelly - an orchid form dahlia.

Each week when I go down there are yet more plants in bloom.


Colwood Hope

Clearview Audrey (for Vickie!)

A stand of tall Lexa dahlias

Tioga Autumn

Clearview Debbie

The blooms glow in the late September sunlight.


Hollyhill Funhouse (how could it be named anything else?)

Camano Susan

See the purple garden gate?

Fidalgo Julie - an interesting two color bloom

AC Shitake - I think this is my favorite.

\
Hollyhill Jitterbug

Can you imagine all the time it takes to care for this garden?

Dark Sider

Pee Gee

A cottage garden explosion!

Taratahi Sunrise

There's the Gardener!  Thanks for sharing your dahlias with us today.  I hope you have lots of blooms on the Lane County Dahlia Society Show head table this weekend!  

8 comments:

Barb said...

Just beautiful! I wish her lots of luck at the show.

Rowyn said...

Wow, just beautiful!

Pull the other thread said...

Wow, they are just stunning!

Vickie said...

Good Golly Miss Molly! I am SWOONING over here! SWOONING I tell ya! Wowza! So many, many gorgeous flowers. I wish your sister MUCH success this weekend! :D

Carol said...

I'm just amazed at the variety and perfection of each dahlia!! I'm sure they'll show beautifully this weekend!

Kristen said...

That first picture looks like heaven!

Maggee said...

Oooh, I am hoping that her gorgeous blooms win lots of prizes! So many different colors and styles, it is hard to pick a favorite. I really want at least ONE for next year!!

Wanda said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Before your blog Beth, I had no idea there were so many different dahlias.