Saturday, January 9, 2016

December's Trail Camera Photos

Lots of story weather made for low light conditions during the month of December.  We only captured one Bobcat early in the month.

The bucks disappeared in December, leaving us does and fawns.

Our group of three deer wandered by most days.
One.

Two

Three

The gray squirrel was the only other critter to come by.
No raccoons, no opossum. 
We've bought a second camera - when we figure out where to sight it, we may have more varied photos to share at the end of January.

5 comments:

Barb said...

This shows what a dark month we had in the NW.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh, I get a little tickle in my tummy when I see it is time for the trail cam! :)

cucki said...

It's so beautiful like a sweet wonderland x

Frances said...

I always love your trail cam photos!

blue star stitcher said...

I love the trail cam photos, how neat to see wildlife undisturbed.