Friday, December 21, 2012

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Design - "On the First Day of Christmas"
Designer - Sisters & Best Friends 
Magazine - "Just Cross Stitch" 2005 Christmas Issue
Fabric - 28 count R & R Kona linen
Fibers -
Started - 26 November 2009
Completed - 28 November 2009

I showed off some of my holiday salt and pepper shakers in an earlier post.  Here are some of my others...

Santa salt and peppers in a cabinet in the breakfast nook. 

I have two long rows of salt and peppers display on the media center in the family room.  The top row continues my Santa theme, the bottom row are snowmen.

Except the middle section of the media center where the snowmen are on top and the Santas below.

Back to Santas - most were manufactured by Fitz and Floyd - with snowmen below.

In the living room I have a small display of Fitz and Floyd Santas atop a curio cabinet.

And yes, there are still a few other salt and peppers about the house that I've not yet shown. 

9 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Your S&P shakers are all so cute! What a great collection.

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching and lovely collection xxx

Cricket-bug Corner said...

Love your blog!

Margaret said...

I love your last cat post. I was away for an overnight trip, but now I'm back and catching up. Love love love that partridge piece -- never seen it before! Lovely collection of shakers and Santas too!

Maggee said...

Partridge in a Pear Tree is quite a nice piece!! Don't think I have seen anyone else stitch it (again). Cannot get over your collection! Whew! Quite a lot to care for... Merry Christmas! Hugs!

Pam in IL said...

Partridge in a pear tree is so cute. I have that magazine issue, but can't remember seeing this design. I'll have to go look for it, lol.

You surely have the biggest salt and pepper collection. Love them all!

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

What a lovely salt and pepper holiday collection you have, Beth--wow! Merry Christmas to you!

Nicola said...

Your partridge is exquisite, I particularly love the colours

Melanie said...

So awesome. :)