Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm Done! I'm Done! I'm Done!

Design - "The Heart House"
Designer - Ewe & Eye & Friends
Fabric - 32 count Savannah Rose linen from LC Kramer Co.
Floss - Anchor
Started - 6 June 2010
Completed - 19 June 2010

I really, really, really like this completed piece!  It got to be a bit tedious to stitch all the green grass, but the end effect made it worth it.

 

I also like the border - alternating Rhodes and Scotch stitches.

This morning my sister and I went to the Lane County Farmers' Market.

There were flats of fresh strawberries everywhere.


And all kinds of greens...

and new potatoes - a personal favorite!

For breakfast, I had a salmon and chevre hash with egg from Field to Table.  The dish was made with ingredients sourced from the Market.
  


The market is now open Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.  I've yet to go on Thursday and must put that on my "To-Do" list!

1 comment:

KarenV said...

Great finish! I love the colours in this one.