Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Little Guys

Design - "Three Hearts"
Designer - A Needle & Fred
Fabric - 28 count Lavender Sunset Jobelan
Fibers - DMC & WDS - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 28 February 2012
Completed 2 April 2012

Well it looks like 'Six Hearts' to me, not 'Three Hearts', but then I did not design and/or name the piece; I just stitched it.  I very much enjoyed working on this.  I haven't done much with beads before.  This used three different Mill Hill colors.  The bead size was such that I could continue to use the same size needle with or without beads, and that sped-up stitching.  I do like the unusual colors - blues, greens, and lavenders - not 'normal' Valentine colors. 

Featuring some of the Little Guys today.


Junco

And this was a surprise.

An American Goldfinch.

I've not had any for weeks and weeks.

Golden-crowned Sparrow

See the crown?

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Pretty heart stitch! Adorable little birds!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

aren't they the sweetest?

MELODY JACOB said...

This is so pretty