Friday, January 6, 2023

Little Guys

 Design - Bernard
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric -32 count Dirty Belfast linen
Fibers - WDW
Started - 4 October 2009
Date Completed - 8 October 2009 

Here are some of the smaller winter birds.

Oregon Junco

We have a subspecies of the Junco in western Oregon and I quite like its coloring.

I also had a couple of Bushtits

The light-eyed photos are of a female.


Here's a dark-eyed male Bushtit.

And my winter pop of color - I now had a couple of male Lesser Goldfinches coming to the feeder most days.

Their bright yellow breasts are cheerful on a dull winter day.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Bernard is such a sweet snowman with his 'Charlie Brown tree'. Lovely bird pictures, Beth. The bits of yellow make me smile. Have a wonderful weekend!

Angie said...

I love your new header! It's amazing how long some designers have been bringing us such nice charts and continue to do so. I love seeing all the birds too. Happy New Year (a little late)!