Monday, June 1, 2020

June's Blog Header


Garden Grumble Cross Stitch Fumbles Birding Bumbles
June 2020 Blog Header

Row #1: The Prairie Schooler,"H is for Honey"; Homespun Elegance, "Bee Happy"; Homespun Elegance, "Bee Busy Bee Happy"; The Prairie Schooler, "A Prairie Year II" - "August"; Ewe & Eye & Friends, "Keeper of the Bees"; The Chartmakers, "Bee True".

Row #2: The Prairie Schooler, "June" - "Bee Skep"; Birds of a Feather, "No Bees No Honey". (Row 2 is just two designs kind of in the upper center of the collage).

Row #3: Bee Motif Egg Cups and Pitchers Purchased in England 2013 (also in the center of the collage).

Row #4: Examplars from the Heart, "The "B" Hive Sampler"; Ewe & Ewe & Friends, "Summer Hive";  The Sampler Girl, "Saturday Sampler #4 - Furnish'd with Bees";  Lizzie Kate, "A Bee C".

For this month's blog header I used pieces that I stitched while on vacation in 2013.  I also included the bee stitches that I've had framed.  


Here are some of my framed bee stitches.

3 comments:

MaryO said...

Love the header and your individual stitches. Lovely!

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely new blog header, Beth! I always look forward to seeing your choices. Happy June!

Astrids dragon said...

So many bees, I love them all! I like seeing them framed too. I think my favourite one is No Bees No Honey.