Tuesday, June 21, 2022

A Finish to Share

Design - "Egg Moon"
Designer - The Little Stitcher
Fabric - 32 count Zweigart Petit Point White linen
Fibers - DMC - 2 threads over 2 strands
Started - 2 March 2022
Completed - 16 June 2022

Finally a finish to share!
I am excited to begin working on April's stitch for this series. 

Oh joy!  White-breasted Nuthatches!

If I cannot have Bushtits at the suet feeder, then these guys will serve me up cuteness instead.

Adorable, right?

Contemplating

I said nuthatches plural.

I saw three, but was only able to get photos of two.

Twice the cuteness.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Super finish, Beth! Great Bushtit pictures!

Lisa B. said...

My goodness, what beautiful birds these white breasted nuthatches are. I don't think I have ever seen one. Your photographs are exquisite. I think I need to get a new camera - we have lots of birds at our feeders and I can't identify most of them. Thank you for sharing these precious creatures with us. Lisa B.