Friday, March 13, 2020

Good Group of Birds

Design - "Family Rabbits" #17
Designer - The Cricket Collection
Fabric -36 count Cream linen
Fibers - DMC
Started - 24 June 1999
Completed - 9 July 1999

Still like this little brown bunny after all these years.

I had some high fliers the other day.

The Turkey Vultures were here all winter, but now there are often three or four.

I was extremely pleased after a hiatus of several months to see and hear both Ravens as they flew over head.

And yes, they're back!

Seven Band-tailed Pigeons.  Time f or the trays to come off the feeders.

Someone else I've not see in a while, a California Scrub Jay.

The male Lesser Goldfinches are getting more and more yellow.

I keep hoping to have one of these come to the suet feeder. But no luck this year.  Wile talking I heard and then located three different Ruby-crowned Kinglets.

They are as small as the Bushtits, but much more fluttery so a good photo is difficult.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh my goodness, I love that Bunny stitch! Just darling! Glad to hear you are seeing some birds you haven't seen in a while. Enjoy your Friday, Beth!