Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday's Critters

Lots of critter photos this week.

Chippy on the woodpile by the house.

On the woodpile down by the big bird feeder.

The blanket is wiggling - I kid you not!

Peak-a-boo!

Not the best place to stash sunflower seeds buddy as Parvati likes to catch sunrays resting on the blanket.  


David the Douglas Squirrel.

Also on the woodpile next to the house.

He's a little cutie.

Going down...

Hanging on... 

Water flows down the sides of this fountain and he has figured out
how to drink from there.

See his tongue?

Pretty cute.

Big Gray continues to test my generosity.

Gorging at an All You Can Eat Sunflower Seed Buffet.

I think he is pleading his case...

He looks innocent.

Finally, I am seeing a bunny every once in a while.

Bunny #1.

Bunny #2.

The deer are here most days...

...so often I don't bother with photos

Four of the six in the backyard.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

It's nice to see the furry ones among the feathered ones. Great pics as always!

Robin in Virginia said...

Great critter shots, Beth! I really like the one getting a drink of water from the fountain. Too cute!

Carol said...

You got so many wonderful shots of the chipmunks, Beth! I just love their little faces :)

RJ said...

Sweet photos Beth. I love the action photos. RJ