Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May Blog Header Revealed

Garden Grumbles and Cross Stitch Fumbles May Blog Header

I decided to keep on stitching birds in May, so my header reflects my current obsession. Below I've listed the designers, the charts and the designs names.  Rows are horizontal.

Row #1: The Stitching Shed, "Cluck Cluck"; below that is The Prairie Schooler, "Trick or Treat" - "Owl"; "Birds of a Feather, "Happy as a Lark"; The Trilogy, "Happy Chirp Chirp Day", Elizabeth Spurlock, "Easy Cross Stitch Patterns a Day 2009" - "Black-capped Chickadee"; The Yankee Stitcher, "An Ostentation of Peacocks".

Row #2: The Cricket Collection, "Soft Boiled" - "Tiny Chick";  The Drawn Thread, "For the Birds"; The Prairie Schooler, "As the Crow Flies" - "Sow Four Seeds"; Ewe and Eye and Friends, "Peacock Spot Sampler"

Row #3: Bent Creek, "Leaves"; Sisters and Best Friends, "Just Cross Stitch 2005 Ornament Issue" - "On the First Day of Christmas"; The Cricket Collection, "Eggs...etera" - "Painted Egg"; Praiseworthy Stitches, "Winter Bird Delight"; La-D-Da, "Tis Better to Give Than Receive"; Heart in Hand, "Birds". 

8 comments:

krayolakris said...

Each month I think...THIS is my favorite header!

Justine said...

These are all so lovely - but I really like the Soft Boiled one! So cute.

Wanda said...

Beth, what a fabulous header! I love all the birds!

Barb said...

Another wonderful header Beth. You do such a great job!

Christine said...

I so look forward to your new header each month, this one is gorgeous

Margaret said...

Birds are the only way to go! Love the new header.

Carol said...

What a "tweet" header, Beth!! I think my favorite is the Drawn Thread "For the Birds" finish...

Frances said...

I always enjoy your headers! These are no exception!
I have almost finished the little bee from soft boiled! I love their little round shapes! too sweet