Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday's Critters

Lazy Sunday morning.  Dozing in the sunshine.

Breakfast!

He looks thankful.

I don't know if those cheeks could get any fatter.

The twin fawns are extremely curious. 

They check out other deer, though they generally receive a cold shoulder in return.

"Hey bro!  You see that?"

"Stop eating, it's really interesting!"

"See!  I told ya' so!"

Nothing is safe from their curiosity.
The bunnies...

Hide and Seek with a Quail family.
Or is it Tag You're It they are playing?

This doe has it figured out.  A morning nap in the shade of a north-facing flowerbed.   

"Enjoy your Sunday!"

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Such great pics! I love seeing the furry side for a change of pace. :D

Weronika said...

I love your pics! Wonderful to be so close to nature.

Pam in IL said...

I would love to spend the day watching the wildlife around your property! We've been watching 3 very curious fawns that I call "the triplets". I don't really know if they are triplets, only that I always see them together with a very watchful mom nearby. Since we had the tornado on June 22, there have been some orphaned fawns that have found new families.

Vickie said...

The twin pictures are really great Beth.

Barb said...

Those two curious fawns are so cute!

Kate said...

Great pics! The chipmunk made me laugh.

Wanda said...

Beth, I am so in awe of the wildlife in your yard! Amazing pictures and great commentary!