Saturday, December 13, 2014

Must Decorate!

My sister had Friday off, and when I got home I found that she and my Mom had spent the day in a Christmas Decorating Frenzy!  

My sister bought a new tree for the living room, and is in the process of decorating it with her collection of Christopher Radko glass ornaments. 

The staircase now has a garland and lights.

My Mom spent the day working on her Bird Tree...

...and the mantel and fireplace.

I started off working on this.
I'm not thrilled with the look. I am going to re-do it in all red ornaments. 

So the Owl Tree was my only Friday night contribution.

Today I'll start off by decorating this Forest of Five Trees!


I expect the cats will watch until it become boring!
How are you going to spend the weekend?

12 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks beautiful!
I have not written out ONE Christmas card this year yet. I do not know what my lack of motivation is about.

Sandra said...

So many nice Christmas Trees and Decorations. I am working on my decorating a little each day. I still have my cards to work on too. I will just have to get myself in gear and hurry up. Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures.

Melanie said...

Bird tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
That's always my favorite. Yay!

Margaret said...

All your trees are just lovely! I will be lucky to get one tree up. lol!

Pam in IL said...

I think it all looks great!

Barb said...

Your family is off to some very nice decorating!! Congratulations to the Oregon QB. We were so happy when we heard that he won!!

Mouse said...

love that wee colorful triangular tree ... and wow what a lot of trees to decorate ... we only have one and that isn't even up yet ... thought about it but like you not a lot of time to do so .... love mouse xxxxx

Stitchinowl said...

Beautiful decorating! I particularly love your Forest of Five trees.
Carolyn

Wanda said...

Have fun Beth! It looks spectacular so far. I can't wait to see the forest of trees!
Elsie (gray cat) loves to be in the big tree - so far the ornaments have stayed on and the tree is upright!

Melody said...

Your decorations are looking beautiful!!

Andrea said...

Your Christmas trees and decorations are all beautiful.

Maggee said...

Okay--so I am behind! I am sure there are more current pictures... I will peek next. I like what I see! I remember being awed by the Bird Tree the first time! I sure like the triangular tree... Hugs!