Saturday, September 29, 2012

Poor Parvati

Poor Parvati! She is not pleased.

On the 20th she had to go back to the vet as her ear was once again full of fluid.  This time she came home wearing a Cone.

I have to title this photo "Only in Eugene".
First off isn't the paint job on this car pretty amazing.  But the real piece de resistance is the Xena Warrior hood ornament.

I'll leave you today in the company of Eugene Skinner.  Originally Eugene, Oregon was referred to as "Skinner's Mudhole", then became known as Eugene after the first white settler, Eugene Skinner.  This statue resides outside the Public Library.  If Eugene appears upset, he probably is.  Due to new construction he no longer has a view of his beloved Skinner's Butte!   

7 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I truly feel sorry for puss - it's not funny having to wear an elizabethan collar. I'm sure she looks like an alien to the other cats.

Mary said...

Lets hope it stays on.....my cats after being spayed...never managed to keep it on past the vet's parking lot..I stopped put it back on...off..I stopped ..you get the idea.......finally gave up..good luck. I use them now for funnels to put birdseed in feeders ..seems wrong....

cucki said...

oh dear..sweet kitty..i hope she get better soon..maloo is sending lots of soft happy purrs for her.
big hugs xxx

Nicola said...

Aaah bless him. I hope he will get better quickly.

Margaret said...

Awww, poor Parvati! Not fun at all.

Barb said...

Poor, poor PARVATI!!!

Melanie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Nothing sadder than a pet with a cone. :(