Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Monday

Design - "Soft as a Bunny"
Designer - Birds of a Feather
Fabric - 32 count BOAF Barn Owl linen
Floss - GAST - two strands over two threads
Started - 17 July 2011
Completed - July 2011

The good news (with two outdoor cats) is that no bunnies were harmed during the stitching of this project!  I'm so glad I've rediscovered this BOAF "As A" series.  I've also stitched the cat, the bug, and the lizard and enjoyed working on each and everyone.  

I have had serveral deer stroll by in the morning while I sit and stitch on the front porch.
First the King of the Forest strolled by...

The Doris Doe...

and her twins from last year - another doe...

and a Young Prince of the Forest!

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Love rabbits and the sweet deer.

Love your heading on your blog.

MoonBeam said...

Nice summer time header. Love the patriotic one though.
Great deer pix, too.

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on the finish! I love that 'as a' series. I wish BOAF was still designing. I'm glad to hear that no bunnies were harmed during the making of your stitching. We had indoor/outdoor cats when we were kids and one of them always brought us a rabbit at Easter. Not so fun to discover that lying on the front step on Easter morning!