Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Little Like Christmas

I think this Santa looks tired.  I get tired just reviewing all the many things I need to do this time of year - not as many as Santa, but still...so much to accomplish and only 24 hours in the day.  

Design - "Wee Santa 1999"
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Clay Belfast linen
Fibers - WDW & Anchor
Started - 23 October 1999
Completed - 7 November 1999

Last evening I managed to find time to set up a couple of small Christmas displays.

A Williraye nativity...

and a collection of Sue Dreamer Santas.

I turn our media center into Christmas Central each year.
When I have it all done, I will post a "before" and "after" shot.

Most of the outside lights are up too.

1 comment:

Garden Sense said...

Beautiful nativity! Glad to see that Christmas spirit is coming alive at your home.