Friday, April 30, 2010

Road Trip!


Yesterday my mother and I drove north to Corvallis, Oregon.
The green fields along Hwy 99N glowed beneath the leaden skies.


It was a grey day - threatening rain - but rarely doing so.



We got to Corvallis in time for lunch, so ate at New Morning Bakery - YUMMY! 


Then on to Friendship Crossing - just two doors down.  I think every Needlework shop should be located near a great bakery /deli!



I confess to spending 2 1/2 hours browsing and playing and finally buying!  I am thrilled to have purchased these older Blackbird Design Loose Feathers charts and fabric.  As they are all limited edition / timed released they are difficult to find after they've gone out of print.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Informative post, Im now one of your feed followers